HCG Allowed Foods
Guide To Foods Allowed On Dr. Simeons HCG Diet Protocol
HCG Diet Allowed Foods List
Here is another list of HCG allowed foods related to continue losing weight while on Dr. Simeons HCG diet protocol for weight loss.
Managing foods is one of the critical subjects to everyone involved on the HCG diet protocol. It is very difficult to keep it up with all the information required to capitalize personal interests.
But if you maintain the very low 500 calories diet regime chances are you will succeed on your final goals to at least obtain the 1 to 3 pounds average weight loss you deserve.
Any minimal error while on HCG diet protocol will count toward your goals. You need to concentrate on everything you are allowed to eat to achieve the dream figure you always wanted to have.
Your possibilities to achieve at least 20 to 30 pounds in 21 days diet are very tightly attached to intelligent control on the HCG diet allowed foods.
Here is an additional food list to start with of what to eat on HCG diet foods you may keep it handy while on the HCG diet protocol.
HCG Allowed Foods: Oils (HCG Maintenance Only)
The best choices are:
- Olive oil (extra virgin is best)
- Coconut oil (virgin, unrefined, organic, not hydrogenated)
Other oil choices are:
- Flaxseed oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Peanut oil (limited)
- Sesame oil (limited)
- Walnut oil, other nut oils
HCG Allowed Foods: Food Sources of Fat (HCG Maintenance Only)
You should eat these foods in moderation because they are high calorie foods.
- Butter (see note below*)
- Margarines - Choose only those that do not contain hydrogenated oils (trans fatty acids)
- Olives, green and black
*Note: The issue of butter vs. margarine is a controversial one. Butter might not be the bad food that some advocate. It is recommended as actually being good for you by some doctors and researchers.
HCG Allowed Foods: Salads Dressings (HCG Maintenance Only, unless sugar and fat free!)
Best choices for salads dressings are those you make yourself with olive oil and vinegar.
When buying prepared dressings, choose those with no added sugars in the ingredient list.
Be sure to avoid any with corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup; natural sweeteners such as honey are okay as long as there are no more than 2 grams of sugars per serving listed on the nutrition label.
HCG Allowed Foods: Sugar Substitutes
This is a list of choices for help in deciding which of these, if any you would like to use (NOT recommendations!)
- Acesulfame K (Sunette, Sweet One, Sweet"n safe)
- Sucralose (Splenda)
Sugar Alcohols (*See note below)
*Note: Sugar alcohols could have associated side effects such as abdominal pain, diarrhea and gas if consumed in excessive amounts. Experiment and determine what is excessive for you, as it can vary with individuals - some can tolerate more than others, and it could be more or less than the 75 calories.
HCG Allowed Foods: Miscelanous
- Chocolate, cocoa powder for recipes (Hershey's, Ghiradelli and store brands)
- Chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup, sugar free
- Hot chocolate mixes, sugar free and with no hydrogenated oils(trans fat free)
- Syrups, sugar free
- Pasta substitute, such as Miracle noodles and flour.
HCG Allowed Foods: Condiments, Spices and Seasonings
- Broths (non fat or very low fat chicken, turkey, vegetarian)
- Coffee and espresso powder (instant type)
- Cream Cheese, fat-free or light, limit to 2 tablespoons daily
- Extracts (pure vanilla, almond or others)
- Herbs and spices, fresh and dried (such as basil, oregano, parsley, cumin, curry, red pepper, garlic, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, dill, mint, rosemary and others)
- Horseradish sauce
- Hot sauce
- Condiment (such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, as long as they are sugar free)
- Mayonnaise (with no added sugars)
- Mustard (except honey mustard)
- Pepper (black, cayenne, red, white)
- Salsa (with no added sugars and preferably no oil)
- Sour cream, low fat, limit to 2 tablespoons daily
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! (spray only, not the tubs or sticks because they have trans fats)
- Lemon, lime and grapefruit juices
- Soy sauce and Tamari sauce (limit 1/2 tablespoon daily)
- Spices mixes (if you are totally avoiding sugar, read the labels)
- Steak sauce, limit to 1/2 tablespoon daily
- Worcestershire sauce, limit to 1 table spoon daily
*Note: Always read labels, and only buy those that contain no added sugars (especially corn syrups) and hydrogenated oils (trans fats0, or other ingredients that should be avoided.
HCG Allowed Foods: Beverages
- Club sodas and seltzers
- Beverages containing caffeine (coffee, tea, sodas) are limited to 2 cups (16 oz) per day
- Coffee, decaf, unlimited
- Tea, decaf, unlimited
- Herb teas
- Sodas (diet, decaf, and sugar-free), in moderation, but preferably none
- Flavored waters without sweeteners
- Tomato juice and mixed vegetable juices (preferably low sodium).
How HCG Dieters Handle The HCG Allowed Foods
Would you rather suffer managing the foods allowed on HCG diet or would you rather prefer to do it - as other HCG dieters do it - the easy way?
If you decide to avoid all this mess and concentrate on your diet journey QLG, Inc. has everything included for you. You will receive it when you place your order of whether HCG Phase 1 sublingual diet or HCG phase 2 maintenance diet.
Think about it! Because together with your products you will receive an electronic book, with a complete description on all the diet allowed foods to eat while on Dr. Simeons HCG diet protocol for weight loss.
Be smarter! To manage the HCG diet more efficiently we recommend you to proceed to order the HCG Complete diet so you will easily handle the 21 days or 42 days diet journey problem free on HCG allowed foods!
HCG Allowed Foods - Back to Diet Phase 2 Recipes