hCG Injection Side Effects
With This Advertencies Who Want hCG Injections Anyway?
Are hCG Injections Good? You Tell Me!
Over and over hCG injection side effects have been reported many times as not recommendable unless supervised by a professional doctor or an experienced health care professional.
Apparently people tend to forget the danger of not taking wise advise when using prescription required medicines and hCG injections is one of them.
But who is interested to get hCG injections if there are other easier alternatives to the hCG diet plan anyway?
We did a lot of search on hCG injection side effects and came out with a large number of injections side effects and we decided to post it here for public advise.
"The Dark Side of Side Effects of hCG Injections for Weight Loss"
Check over these advertences concerning hCG injection side effects. Read them carefully. Then let me know if hCG injections are good.
That's the reason we recommend hCG oral - even though we care and provide these advertences.
We still find hCG oral sublingual drops a safe supplements when compared with hCG injections for weight loss and fat burning therapy.
You can not take chances using hCG injections by your self when the basic hCG injection side effects and advertences are "Call Your Doctor If You See This..."
You have to be extremely careful with protecting your own health. Get professional advice.
Only doctors are specifically trained to handle critical situations and compromises to your health that may unexpectedly occur.
Please, we beg you, pay careful attention to these hCG injection side effects advertences.
What Are the Possible Side Effects of hCG Injections?
Signs of Allergic Reactions:
- Stop using hCG and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
Signs of Blood Clot:
- Call your doctor at once if you have any of these signs of a blood clot: pain, warmth, redness, numbness, or tingling in your arm or leg; confusion, extreme dizziness, or severe headache.
Who Can Professionally Inject hCG:
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is given as an injection under the skin or into a muscle. If you use this medicine at home, your doctor, nurse or pharmacist will give you specific instructions on how and where to inject this medicine.
How To Do It and How To Dispose Syringes:
- Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not fully understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of used needles and syringes.
Symptoms of OHSS:
- Some women using this medicine have developed a condition called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), especially after the first treatment cycle. OHSS can be a life-threatening condition. Call your doctor right away if you have any symptoms of OHSS: severe pelvic pain, swelling of the hands or legs, stomach pain and swelling, shortness of breath, weight gain, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, and urinating less than normal.
Puberty on Young Boys:
- hCG can cause early puberty in young boys. Call your doctor if a boy using this medicine shows early signs of puberty, such as a deepened voice, pubic hair growth, and increased acne or sweating.
- Using this medicine can increase your chances of having a multiple pregnancy (twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc). A multiple pregnancy is a high-risk pregnancy for the mother and for the babies. Follow your doctor's instructions about any special care you may need during your pregnancy.
Pregnancy During Treatment:
- Although hCG can help you become pregnant, this medication is in the FDA pregnancy category X. This means that using the medication once you are pregnant can cause birth defects in the baby. Do not use this medication if you are pregnant. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment.
Considering such serious hCG injection side effects and advertences, who want to get hCG intra-muscular injections anyway?
Back to Diets hCG Injections