Disclaimer to Sublingual HCG Diet
Disclaimer to Our hCG Diet Supplements
Advise: Quality Life Global is an independent website meant to provide first hand information on the HCG weight loss diet as well as on various other obesity and weight loss related issues however the content provided on this site is not to be taken as medical advice.
Consultation with a physician is a must before putting the information available on this web site to practical utilization. Regarding the authenticity or accuracy of these HCG diets results, we are not responsible at all and it is the duty of the buyer or visitor to verify all details before placing an order.
For any harm resulting from the usage of HCG diet or information available on this site or any other associated website we cannot be discredited and are also not liable for lawsuits from the affected customers, if any.
HCG Sublingual Products and Claims
The products and the claims made about specific products on or throughout this site have not been evaluated by a medical professional, doctor, or the FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING OR USING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL SUPPLEMENT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS.
To all our customers and new and returned visitors to our website, for legalities and further reclamations we clearly inform the following:
- We at hCGweightlosdiets.com or Quality of Life Global, Inc. do not claim that hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) can alter fat or weight loss alone, but according to doctors in other countries using hCG with a particular protocol will result in loss of fat and weight by stimulating the hypothalamus gland.
- Scientifically, there is no substantial evidence that hCG hormone or hCG powder increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or "normal" distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with very low calorie restrictive diets.
- These weight reduction treatments include the use of a drug called hCG, a drug which has not been approved by the Federal Drug Administration as safe and effective in the treatment of obesity or weight control.
- As mentioned above, the FDA has NOT approved of hCG for the management of weight loss. The hcgweightlossliet.com cannot be held responsible in any way for loss or damage during shipping of items purchased from our vendors. As with any diet or exercise program you should discuss it at length with your primary care physician.
Actual hCG Trials and Research
- The clinical research trials published by the Journal of the American Medical Association and the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition have shown that hCG is ineffective as a weight-loss aid. Even when we know their findings never actually tested the entire Dr. Simeons hCG protocol, rather just bits and pieces of it. The tests they did were not conducted in the same manner as Dr. Simeons originally did and periodically performed as specified in the hCG diet or in the hCG diet protocol.
- In some cases they did not even give a hCG injection to the test subjects. However, for unknown interests and due to the outrage of certain organizations, in 1976 "hCG was deemed as a drug that did not promote weight loss."
- During that time period, many hCG clinics had to close their doors due to the poor test results back in 1976, and people could no longer buy hCG in the US.
- The hCG levels administered for some test subjects were not listed, nor was their diet or beginning hCG levels to determine if they were low hCG levels or not, their starting weight or their finishing weight.
- We were just told by their results "that people lose the same amount with or without hCG injections." Nevertheless, in detailed studies where the hCG hormone was used then "with the entire hCG protocol" proved the effectiveness of hCG for weight loss in other countries.
Killer Drugs Alcohol and Cigarettes
A Disgrace we Live On
- This is why so many people today still want to use and buy hCG. It has never been proven as harmful as alcohol and cigarettes which are sold everywhere. While those are still sold there is still a lack of hCG in local US market to buy.
- Since that time markets overseas continued to sell multiple hCG products including hCG shots, hCG powder, hCG tablets, hCG ointments, hCG supplies, hCG supplements and even hCG mail order.
- In the mean time we, in the US have had to sit and wait while politicians take their time to approve it and pass a law against hCG.
- hCG blogs have emerged since Kevin Trudeau has reintroduced the US to hCG. There have never been any proven side effects of hCG while using it for weight loss.
hCG As A Fertility Drug
- hCG is still administered in clinics for fertility drugs, so if it is safe for fertility drugs, then hCG may be safe enough for weight loss treatments as well.
- By ordering dieting supplements from this site you imply that you have done so, you are of legal age and may legally possess the items contained in the kits in your locale, that you will use the products in the manner in which they were intended for and that you will dispose of all sharps in a manner consistent with local codes in your area.
Our Opinions Are Purely Informative Only
The opinions and suggestions are informative only. They do not constitute professional medical advice and we, hcgweightlosdiets.com or Quality of Life Global, Inc. "reinstate that should not be used in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice."
Use of the hcgweightlosdiets.com is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible neither liable by the misuse of the content, information or results provided on hcgweightlosdiets.com.
hcgweightlosdiets.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy, current state, reliability of any advice, opinions, statement or information displayed, uploaded or distributed through hcgweightlosdiets.com.
Any reliance upon such opinions, advice, statement, results and information IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
In no event shall hcgweightlosdiets.com or their affiliates, associates, employees, agents, content providers or licensors be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages related to the content, opinions, advice, statement, results and information or any errors or omissions in the hcgweightlosdiets.com website.
hcgweightlosdiets.com or Quality of Life Global, Inc. is not responsible in any way for the use of the information on the site as substitution for professional medical advice.
The information on hcgweightlosdiets.com is not to be relied upon as preventive, cure, or treatment for any disease or medical condition.
Back to Home Page